How much is the delivery charge on my order?
- We use courier service calculated by the weight of your order. Don't forget we offer FREE delivery on orders over £35. Please see the table below:
|Order weight||Delivery fee|
|up to 3 kg||
|over 3 kg||
|over £35 orders||
How long does it take to receive my order?
- We are dispatching every order the same day if ordered before 14:00 Monday to Friday, ordered after 2 pm on Friday or over the weekend, will be dispatched on Monday
- Standard delivery takes 72hrs
- We offer Express Next Day Delivery, guaranteed if ordered before 2 pm
- 85% of our customers receiving their order 48 hrs
- The courier will make 3 attempts to deliver your order, or they can leave it in a safe place if you instruct to do so.
What if I don't like the honey I ordered?
- We have 100% guarantee for you, that means we will change or refund you if you are not 100% satisfied with your honey. Please find more detail at refunds & returns
What does Raw Honey mean?
- Raw Honey means that this honey hasn't been pasteurised (heated to high temperature), processed or micro filtered (filtered under high pressure through microfilter to remove small particles like pollen).
- Our raw honey has been only filtered with a coarse filter to remove large particles like bees wax.
Can Raw Honey crystallise
- Yes! Raw Honey can crystallise with time, this is a natural process of the honey and it does not affect the quality. If you prefer runny honey just place the jars in warm water (max 40C) or put it on the radiator and it will return to its runny form. Never microwave Raw Honey!
If you have any further questions please fill the form and we will get back to you soon!