How much is the delivery charge on my order?
- We use a courier service calculated by the total weight of your order (this include packaging). Don't forget we offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £39.99 and FREE Next Day delivery over £75.00 Please see the table below:
|Order weight||Delivery fee|
|up to 15 kg||£3.99|
|over £39.99 orders||FREE Standard|
|over £75.00 orders||FREE Next Day|
Click here to see our Shipping Policy
How long does it take to receive my order?
- We are dispatching every order the same day if ordered before 12:00 Monday to Friday
- If ordered after 12:00 pm on Friday or over the weekend, it will be dispatched on the following Monday
- All bank holiday orders are dispatched on the next working day
- Standard delivery takes about 48 hrs
- We offer Express Next Day Delivery, please note if it is ordered before 12:00 pm we dispatch the same day, after 12:00 pm it might be dispatched the next working day.
- Please Note, Next day delivery is aimed to be delivered the next working day however it is not guaranteed by courier
- The courier will make 3 attempts to deliver your order, or they can leave it in a safe place if you instruct to do so.
What if I don't like the honey I ordered?
We have a NO-RISK 100% satisfaction guaranty for YOU!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Raw Artisan Honey, just talk to us! We are here to help you!
How does it work?
You will have 60 Days after receiving your product to return it.
If you not happy with the taste or any aspects of the honey you received, you can send it back to us, however, we only accept this type of returns if the jars are more than 3/4 full.
When we say NO RISK we mean it! If you want to return your honey we will cover the return costs, so there is no risk for you.
- Please find more info here: refunds & returns
What does Raw Honey mean?
- Raw Honey means that this honey hasn't been pasteurised (heated to high temperature), processed or micro-filtered (filtered under high pressure through a micro-filter to remove small particles like pollen).
- Our raw honey has been only filtered with a coarse filter to remove large particles like beeswax.
Can Raw Honey crystallise
- Yes! Raw Honey can crystallise with time, this is a natural process of the honey and it does not affect the quality. If you prefer runny honey just place the jars in warm water (max 40C) or put it on the radiator and it will return to its runny form. Never microwave Raw Honey!
If you have any further questions please fill the form and we will get back to you soon!